free shipping starting at 50€
Purchase on invoice
FREE RETURNS IN AUSTRIA & GERMANY
Highest customer satisfaction

Virgin

100% natural

From €7.95 *

Choose a color

Choose a size:

Details zum Produkt
100% natural without bleach without dyes without softening agents The charm... more
Product information
  • 100% natural
  • without bleach
  • without dyes
  • without softening agents

The charm of the Virgin towel lies in the fact that it has been produced entirely without bleach, dyes, or softening agents. 85% top quality organic cotton, blended with our current trend fibre: hemp. Of course the hemp accounts for the remaining 15%, in order to guarantee the antibacterial effect in the towel. You can literally feel the power of nature here. The design may indeed be somewhat conservative, with a smart high-low weave trim, but the towel as a whole is of such high quality, and so sustainable in relation to the environment and our unique planet. A 100% natural towel. Vegan - Organic - Natural - Pure

85% organic cotton, 15% hemp
Maintenance tips

Wash with similar colours and without optical brightener

Payment methods:

Search on Vossen